The term ‘Dalio Education’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content published on this website represents the views of individual teachers. The publication of such content does not constitute an endorsement by Dalio Education of any opinions expressed or individuals referenced.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Certain interactive features of our website (for example, the "Share Your Story" form) allow you to post, submit, publish, display or transmit your own content and materials.
- You acknowledge and agree that any such user contributions will be considered public, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any such user contributions to the website, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such materials, including on our website and social media platforms.
- You are solely responsible for any user content you submit, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. By submitting user content, you represent and warrant that (a) you own or otherwise have the right to submit such materials and (b) such materials are not harmful, threatening, obscene, abusive, harassing, hateful, confidential, false, fraudulent, misleading, defamatory, or libelous, and otherwise do not violate the privacy, intellectual property or other rights of any third party or give rise to civil liability or violate any applicable laws.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of Dalio Education. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.